The NVIDIA Quadro K2000D graphics board offers the perfect blend of performance and the latest productivity enhancing technical innovations at a very reasonable cost for a wide range of leading professional applications. With two DVI-DL connectors, and the ability to drive a third DVI-SL display, the K2000D is an ideal choice for medical imaging 10 - or 12- bit grayscale displays. You also get 2GB of GDDR5 GPU memory, 384 SMX CUDA parallel processing cores, and full Shader Model 5 compatibility; all in a single slot form factor which requires no auxiliary power to deliver full performance.
Designed and built specifically for professional workstations, NVIDIA Quadro GPUs power more than 200 professional applications across a broad range of industries including manufacturing, media and entertainment, sciences, and energy. Professionals trust them to realize their most demanding needs - whether it's product design, visualization and simulation, or medical and diagnostic imaging.
NVIDIA CUDA architecture
Parallel-computing architecture that tightly integrates advanced visualization and compute features to significantly accelerate professional workflows.
NVIDIA scalable geometry engine
Dramatically improves geometry performance across a broad range of CAD, DCC and medical applications, enabling you to work interactively with models and scenes that are an order of magnitude more complex than ever before.
Large frame buffers with ultra-fast bandwidth
Large GPU memory with fast bandwidth for display of complex models and scenes, as well as computation of large datasets.
NVIDIA Parallel DataCache
Supports a true cache hierarchy combined with on-chip shared memory. L1 and L2 caches drive exceptional throughput, accelerating features such as real-time ray tracing, physics, and texture filtering.
Unified Driver Architecture (UDA)
Guarantees forward and backward compatibility with software drivers. This simplifies upgrading to a solution because all Quadro-based products work with the same driver software.
Dramatically increases the number of unique textures available to shaders at run-time, enabling vastly more different materials and richer texture detail in scenes.
It is delivers more processing performance and efficiency through this innovative streaming multiprocessor design that allows a greater percentage of space to be applied to processing cores versus control logic.
Dedicated H.264 encode engine that' independent of 3D/compute pipeline and delivers faster than real-time performance for transcoding, video editing, and other encoding applications.
Silent cooling design enables acoustics lower than 28 db for an ultra-quiet desktop environment.
NVIDIA FXAA and TXAA
Reduces visible aliasing and delivers higher image quality without the performance hit by harnessing the power of the GPU's CUDA cores and film-style AA techniques.
GPU tessellation with shader model 5.0
Quadro tessellation engines automatically generate finely detailed geometry for cinematic quality environments and scenes, without sacrificing performance.
16K texture and render processing
Provides the ability to texture from and render to 16K x 16K surfaces. Beneficial for applications that demand the highest resolution and quality image processing.
NVIDIA Quadro Mosaic technology
Enables transparent scaling of the desktop and applications across up to 16 displays from 4 GPUs from a single workstation while delivering full performance and image quality.
Compact and secure DisplayPort connectors support multi-stream technology, stream cloning and ultra-high-resolution panels (up to 3840 x 2160 at 60 Hz). This enables maximum range, resolution, refresh rate, and color depth designed to support the latest display technologies.
Deep Color processing and display
Preserve color detail and precision throughout the processing and display pipeline for smooth gradients and transitions, even on high dynamic range imagery. Each color component can be processed at up to 32-bit floating point precision and displayed at up to 12-bit precision with supported DisplayPort or HDMI displays.
Quadro digital video pipeline
Industry's only GPU-accelerated solution for real-time acquisition, processing, and delivery of high-resolution SDI video across traditional, and now 3D video broadcast, environments. It supports uncompressed 8-, 10-, and 12-bit SDI via optional Quadro SDI Capture and Quadro SDI Output cards.
NVIDIA 3D Vision and 3D Vision Pro
Advanced active shutter glasses that deliver crystal-clear stereoscopic 3D visualization for the most immersive experience. Infrared (3D Vision) or RF (3D Vision Pro) technology enable a range of immersive environments from your desktop workstation to collaborative work spaces. 3D Vision and 3D Vision Pro are sold separately.
Professional 3D Stereo synchronization
Enables robust control of stereo effect through a dedicated three-pin mini-din connection to directly synchronize 3D stereo hardware to Quadro graphics card.
NVIDIA CUDA parallel computing architecture
Quadro solutions leverage general-purpose GPU computing using standard programming languages like C/C++ and FORTRAN, and emerging APIs such as OpenCL and Direct Compute. This broad adoption of CUDA accelerates techniques like ray tracing, video and image processing, and computation fluid dynamics.
NVIDIA GPUDirect for video
This technology allows third-party hardware to communicate directly with NVIDIA GPUs. Taking advantage of this API addresses the historical issues of introducing too much delay or latency because devices are fully synchronized and the CPU doesn't waste cycles copying data between device drivers
NVIDIA enterprise management toolsProduct Highlights
Comprehensive tools for maximizing your system uptime by enabling seamless wide-scale deployment. This allows remote query and control of graphics and display settings for systems spread across installations.
In The Box
- Outstanding NVIDIA Kepler architecture performance optimized for medical imaging solutions and DVI display users
- 384 SMX CUDA parallel processing cores, 2GB GDDR5 GPU memory, and full Shader Model 5 compatibility (OpenGL 4.3, DirectX 11), and support for NVIDIA CUDA enhanced applications
- Supports two DVI DL displays at resolutions up to 2560 x 1600 with full DICOM/DCC support and 10- or 12-bit grayscale capabilities for medical imaging applications on two directly connected DVI displays. A third DVI SL display can be drived with the included adapters. The K2000D is also an ideal choice for installations requiring two or more DVI displays in a CAD or DCC workflow. The mini-DisplayPort connector also allows DisplayPort compliant monitors to be driven by the K2000D
- No auxiliary power required and the ultra-quiet activefansink keeps any office or workspace quiet. The K2000D is also Energy Star compliant
- PNY provides everything required for quick and successful install including: NVIDIA Quadro K2000D including a locking mini-DiaplayPort to DisplayPort adapter, a locking DisplayPort to DVI-D SL adapter, a DVI-I to VGA adapter, a driver DVD for Windows 8, 7, Vista, and XP SP 3, plus a printed QuickStart Guide
- PNY provides unsurpassed service and commitment to its professional graphics customers including: 3 year warranty, support for NVIDIA Quadro in any system brand, pre- and post-sales assistance, toll-free professional technical support, and dedicated Quadro Field Application Engineers
- NVIDIA Quadro K2000D
- Locking mini DisplayPort to DisplayPort adapter
- Locking DisplayPort to DVI-D SL adapter
- DVI-VGA adapter
- Drivers & Utilities