The NVIDIA Quadro K600 graphics board offers great performance and outstanding features at an affordable price for a wide range of leading professional applications. You get 1GB of on-board DDR3 GPU memory, 192 SMX CUDA parallel processing cores, and full Shader Model 5 compatibility; all in a low-profile form factor for maximum system flexibility.
Designed and built specifically for professional workstations, NVIDIA Quadro GPUs power more than 200 professional applications across a broad range of industries including manufacturing, media and entertainment, sciences, and energy. Professionals trust them to realize their most ambitious visions - whether it's product design, visualization and simulation, or spectacular visual storytelling - and get results to market faster, more profitably, and with superior visual quality.
NVIDIA CUDA architecture
Parallel-computing architecture that tightly integrates advanced visualization and compute features to significantly accelerate professional workflows.
NVIDIA scalable geometry engine
Dramatically improves geometry performance across a broad range of CAD, DCC and medical applications, enabling you to work interactively with models and scenes that are an order of magnitude more complex than ever before.
Large framebuffers with ultra-fast bandwidth
Large GPU memory with fast bandwidth for display of complex models and scenes, as well as computation of large datasets.
NVIDIA Parallel DataCache
Supports a true cache hierarchy combined with on-chip shared memory. L1 and L2 caches drive exceptional throughput, accelerating features such as real-time ray tracing, physics, and texture filtering.
Unified Driver Architecture (UDA)
Guarantees forward and backward compatibility with software drivers. This simplifies upgrading to a solution because all Quadro-based products work with the same driver software.
Dramatically increases the number of unique textures available to shaders at run-time, enabling vastly more different materials and richer texture detail in scenes.
Delivers more processing performance and efficiency through this streaming multiprocessor design that allows a greater percentage of space to be applied to processing cores versus control logic.
Dedicated H.264 encode engine that' independent of 3D/compute pipeline and delivers faster than real-time performance for transcoding, video editing, and other encoding applications.
Silent cooling design enables acoustics lower than 28 dB for an ultra-quiet desktop environment.
Full-Scene Antialiasing (FSAA)
Up to 64x FSAA for dramatically reducing visual aliasing artifacts or "jaggies," resulting in unparallel image quality and highly realistic scenes.
NVIDIA FXAA and TXAA
Reduces visible aliasing and delivers higher image quality without the performance hit by harnessing the power of the GPU's CUDA cores and film-style AA techniques.
GPU Tessellation with Shader Model 5.0
Quadro Tessellation Engines automatically generate finely detailed geometry for cinematic quality environments and scenes, without sacrificing performance.
16K texture and render processing
Provides the ability to texture from and render to 16K x 16K surfaces. Beneficial for applications that demand the highest resolution and quality image processing.
NVIDIA Quadro Mosaic technology
Enables transparent scaling of the desktop and applications across up to 16 displays from 4 GPUs from a single workstation while delivering full performance and image quality.
Deep color processing and display
Preserve color detail and precision throughout the processing and display pipeline for smooth gradients and transitions, even on high dynamic range imagery. Each color component can be processed at up to 32-bit floating point precision and displayed at up to 12-bit precision with supported DisplayPort 1.2 or HDMI displays.
NVIDIA 3D Vision and 3D Vision Pro
Advanced active shutter glasses that deliver crystal-clear stereoscopic 3D visualization for the most immersive experience. Infrared (3D Vision) or RF (3D Vision Pro) technology enable a range of immersive environments from your desktop workstation to collaborative work spaces.
Professional 3D stereo synchronizationProduct Highlights
Provides a smooth and immersive 3D Stereo experience for professional applications. Stereo synchronization is supported via the USB hub input offered by NVIDIA 3D Vision Pro or 3D Vision products.
In The Box
- NVIDIA Kepler architecture performance and features in an affordable low-profile professional graphics solution certified on 200+ applications
- 192 SMX CUDA parallel processing cores, 1GB DDR3 GPU memory, and full Shader Model 5 compatibility (OpenGL 4.3, DirectX 11), and support for NVIDIA CUDA enhanced applications
- Low profile form factor provides maximum flexibility for any system enclosure and the ultra quiet active fansink provides nearly solent cooling. The K600 is also Energy Star compliant
- Supports resolutions up to 3840 x 2160 at 60Hz (DisplayPort 1.2), or 2560 x 1600 at 60Hz (DVI DL), or 2048 x 1536 at 85Hz. Two directly connected displays can be driven simultaneously with full NVIDIA NVIEW desktop management support
- PNY provides everything required for quick and successful install including: NVIDIA Quadro K600 with an attached low prifile bracket, an unattached full height bracket, DisplayPort to DVI-D SL adapter, DVI-I to VGA adapter, driver DVD for Windows 8, 7, Vista, and XP SP 3, printed QuickStart Guide
- PNY provides unsurpassed service and commitment to its professional graphics customers including: 3 year warranty, support for NVIDIA Quadro in any system brand, pre- and post-sales assistance, toll-free professional technical support, and dedicated Quadro Field Application Engineers
- NVIDIA Quadro K600
- DVI-VGA adapter
- DisplayPort-DVI adapter
- Drivers & Utilities
- Low-profile bracket, full-height bracket