OSTIA Software includes complete street-level US map coverage. It offers real-time tracking and guidance, point-to-point routing, voice-prompted driving directions, turn-by-turn directions, one-touch re-route; address, intersection and points of interest search; fast zoom and more.
Ostia Navigation and Routing Software is an award-winning, full-featured, easy-to-use, GPS-ready application for Windows Mobile-based Pocket PC devices. Pharos' Ostia helps travelers get to their destination more efficiently and with greater ease, using point-to-point routing, voice-prompted turn-by-turn directions, and multiple-stop routing, as well as one-touch or automatic re-routing when off-route.
Ostia is even more powerful with Smart Navigator, a Web-based location and information service. With Smart Navigator, Ostia users can view real-time traffic information (Smart Traffic), display points of interest including hotels, gas stations, banks / ATMS, etc. (Smart Finder) or find and download maps (Smart Map), all via an Internet or Wireless Internet connection directly onto the Pocket PC screen.Product Highlights
- Large on-screen menu buttons for ease of use while driving
- Export capability saves and extracts the Favorites list to your PC
- On-screen "tap & drag" map scrolling
- Multiple-stop routing (up to 10 stops) will help plan and optimize your schedule
- Recall up to 11 recent destinations quickly
- Save your favorite addresses and destinations for easy navigation
- Select between miles or kilometers
- Easy zoom in - zoom out function on the menu bar
- Smart Navigator includes Smart Traffic, Smart Finder and Smart Map location-based services
- Turn-by-turn voice prompts provide driving directions
- Record your own voice prompts
- Onscreen indicator displays next turn direction, next street name, distance to next turn and distance to destination
- Record and save routes to memory, and display a bread crumb trail of where you have been with time stamps
- Fully integrated with Pocket Outlook to use contacts for routing
- Route calculation by specified address, intersection, POI, contact, saved favorite (waypoint), recent destination, and/or multiple stop address
- Route by shortest distance, fastest route or by avoiding freeways
- Navigation guidance via voice prompt, graphical map and arrow screens, or turn-by-turn text display
- Open multiple maps (up to 10) at one time
- Automatic or one-touch re-routing
- Reverse route calculation
- Complete demo of desired route through "Simulation mode"
- Map display as "Smart Heading Up" or "North Up"
- Easy to use, setup wizard automatically configures the COM Port
- Navigation icon options
- Navigation screen views including graphical map, directional arrow, arrow / map split screen and text views
- Day and night mode options
- Detailed turn-by-turn text directions with summary of estimated time and distances
- Compass view with altitude, current time, current speed, line of site distance to destination, and lat / long coordinates