Pioneer today announces a stunning addition to its range of professional DJ mixers. Delivering breathtaking scope for creativity, consummate clarity and in terms of its effect frequency filter, the ingenious DJM-700 is dramatically different. A matchless 4-channel mixer that allows DJs to present the freshest, most explosive live performances, the DJM-700 is pure - 96 kHz/24-bit - digital dynamite. With an industry-standard size and layout and a dual shield structure that eliminates digital noise, the DJM-700 is both robust and reliable. Designed to impress in bar, club and studio spaces alike the DJM-700 is set to have a wide appeal.
96 kHz/24-bit digital sampling system with 32-bit DSP (Digital Signal Processing) delivers incredible, head-turning sound
The mixer's top-of-the-range 96 kHz/24-bit digital sound is inherited from Pioneer's world-class professional series. This clean, supreme sound quality is maintained throughout the mix via an outstanding analog to digital converter, with mixing carried out by 32-bit DSP.
World effect frequency filter opens more doors for expression
The remarkable effect frequency filter mode opens up killer high and low pass frequency filter control for affecting any chosen effect, so you can limit which frequency bands are subject to manipulation.
Manual Filter facilitates a more intuitive performance
The DJM-700 features a high-grade rotary LP and HP manual filter. This allows both filtering of the track and, when used in conjunction with the effects, filtering of the effects themselves. The manual filter therefore presents countless possibilities to make a performance unique and to make a track your own.
Beat effects and pitch adjustable roll sampler provide mind-blowing opportunities for live remixing
A highly evolved roll sampler makes tempo-specific manipulation of audio samples easily accessible through real-time sampling using 4-roll effects: roll, reverse roll, pitch up roll and pitch down roll. There are also nine other effects: delay, echo, transform, filter, flanger, phaser, reverb, robot and crush. Such an array of dance floor-destroying effects can be used in infinite ways to manipulate sound in exciting more directions, with each effect permitting time parameter control of the music's movements.
Fully assignable MIDI controlProduct Highlights
Together with the on/off MIDI send control, MIDI data can be turned on and off giving amazing control for the most demanding digital DJ.
- Affords quality in connectivity by supporting 96 kHz/24-bit sampling rates
- Without degradation of sound quality
- Lets you easily assign channel inputs to the cross faders
- Features ultra-precise channel faders, while an optional rotary kit is also available to suit mixing style
- A super-sensitive three-band EQ system featuring rubberized knobs on each channel enables level control within a -26 dB to +6 dB range for fine-tuning high, mid and low bands
- Enables you to modify the cross fader/channel fader curve
- Lowers volume automatically so a DJ/MC can talk over the track
- Allows you to examine the peak input level for each channel