Delivering precision audio accuracy, the VistaPlus AP15 is specially designed for noisy call centers requiring the highest sound quality. The AP15 features multiband compression and DSP hardware that improve intelligibility by correcting for signal loss anywhere in the bandwidth. AudioIQ technology improves call accuracy by reducing noise and keeping incoming calls at a consistent and comfortable listening level. Echo cancellation and noise reduction offer superior transmit sound. With its unique combination of audio-clarifying technologies, the AP15 helps boost contact center performance through improved agent productivity and customer satisfaction.
Audio IQ technology for superior performance
At the heart of the VistaPlus is Plantronics' AudioIQ, the industry's first DSP sound technology that automatically optimizes audio levels on both sides of every call. AudioIQ incorporates several advanced audio technologies that ensure consistent, comfortable listening by automatically adjusting the fluctuating noise levels of incoming calls to the user-specified preference and protecting against sudden loud noises on the incoming phone line, such as fax tones or whistle blasts.
Flexible design improves user productivityProduct Highlights
The VistaPlus AP15 is compatible with all Plantronics professional corded headsets, giving users the flexibility to choose the wearing style that best suits them, and it is compatible with both single- and multi-line phones. For added convenience, the processor also features one-button selection for mute, headset, or handset, and separate controls for adjusting incoming and outgoing volume.
- Superior voice clarity from DSP-based audio
- Echo cancellation for clearer calls even on VoIP systems
- Incoming noise reduction with AudioIQ
- Protection from loud noises with AudioIQ
- Startle protection with AudioIQ
- Reduces outbound background noise
- Automatically compensates for changing noise levels
- Optimizes audio levels for comfortable listening
- Volume, headset/handset and mute controls
- One-button selection of headset or handset
- Adjustable incoming and outgoing volume
- Power option from your PC via USB cable