Graphic rich labels, wireless communication, quick production of receipts, resistance to accidental damage, or just a reliable workhorse printer - whatever you need, the Printek MtP300 Mobile Thermal Printer can provide.
Couple that with the printer's wide range of media options, and you'll find the MtP300 the perfect mobile printing partner for your needs. The standard MtP300 model accepts a large continuous roll for a maximum number of print jobs between reloads.
Logistics made easy
Cargo labeling, compliance labeling, pick and print, cross-docking, and shelf labeling are only a few jobs that MtP printers excel at doing. And because these printers allow workers to generate and apply labels on the spot, travel time is saved and productivity is increased. Mislabeling is virtually eliminated when printing at the point of need. MtP printers are capable of creating highly readable bar codes, special fonts, and graphics. Because MtP printers can recall different formats quickly and have ample memory for multiple templates, fonts, and graphic images, one printer can fulfill different needs in the same shift. Mount them on a belt, on a forklift, or on a cart - MtP printers go where the work is.
Add efficiency to asset management and inspections
MtP mobile printers help you get a handle on things by sidestepping handwritten information. You can print labels, inspection notices, and test results. Crisp bar codes and flexible graphic and font capabilities create highly effective outputs.
Accurate specimen labelsProduct Highlights
The best assurance that specimens are documented to the correct patient is through a clear and immediate label. MtP printers offer this advantage to the healthcare industry because they can be easily transported and can print patient-specific bar-coded labels.
- Overmolded design for superior drop resistance
- IP54 rated for water and dust resistance
- Generous media capacity reduces reloading; externally visible gauge indicates media level
- Superb power management virtually eliminates battery changes during a shift
- Stores up to five formats for quick recall, stores graphics and templates to speed processing
- Printer integration is quick and easy with popular printer emulations
- Two-line display and backlit indicators for full menu access and status communication
- Operates off battery or power adapter without battery present; charges while operating