If you're a larger organization or an agency working for multiple clients, you may want to create highly customized apps. In this case Quark also licenses a fully configurable App Studio Reader Framework. To more easily understand whether App Studio Factory or the App Studio Reader Framework is more appropriate for you, the following outlines the key differences between them.
Design your issue
Utilizing all of the professional design capabilities of QuarkXPress, App Studio provides complete control over the design of your iPad content, rich interactivity, and the efficient environment for designing content for multiple devices and orientations.
App creation for everyone - no coding required
Using App Studio, you can easily customize the branding of iPad apps through two different offerings.
Test issues and apps on your iPad
App Studio offers a number of ways to test your issues and apps before you publish them.
Publish to app storeProduct Highlights
The App Studio publishing portal gives you the tools you need to manage your apps, titles, and issues - including when and where they get published.
- Create an unlimited number of apps for no additional cost
- Includes quick start templates
- Customized app branding
- App Studio reader technology can be integrated with your existing apps
- Add your own custom functionality to your apps
- Use all of the app studio publishing portal metadata within your apps
- Completely customize the navigation experience for your apps
- Create multiple titles, multiple issues apps