JBoss Enterprise Web Server combines market leading open source technologies with enterprise capabilities to provide a single solution for large scale websites and lightweight web applications. By integrating Apache Tomcat, Apache Web Server and all of the common connectors used in between under a single subscription, JBoss Enterprise Web Server provides IT with a simple and complete solution for lightweight Java applications. Enterprise Web Server is backed by operational features to ensure application infrastructure remains up to date and secure. Delivered by the experts in open source middleware, JBoss Enterprise Web Server is the ideal solution for building and managing simple Java applications.
Simplify your use of popular open source software and avoid integration and version conflicts. A single subscription includes certified and integrated software with everything you need to build and maintain simple web applications.
Enterprise product lifecycle
Enjoy stable versions of popular open source software backed with long-term, predictable enterprise product lifecycles. Each release benefits from predictable updates that include defect fixes and non-intrusive features and maintains application compatibility.
Each subscription includes access to the Red Hat enterprise IT operations portal for software management, including update and alert notifications. Easily manage configurations, inventory your applications, and deploy updates across your enterprise within seconds.
Security updatesProduct Highlights
Keep your environment secure by taking advantage of the Red Hat dedicated security response team, which tracks security tissues, defines criticality, outlines impacted use cases, and delivers critical security updates as they are identified.
- Single enterprise solution for both large scale websites and lightweight Java web applications
- Leverage Red Hat's security response process to ensure your web environment stays secure
- Subscription includes easy to use enterprise management tools for ensuring your infrastructure remains up to date
- Expert technical assistance from the most experienced enterprise open source support team on the market
- Comprehensive management and application updating, inventorying, and monitoring with Red Hat's enterprise-wide operational productivity tools