JBoss Enterprise Web Server combines market-leading open source technologies with enterprise capabilities to provide a single solution for large-scale websites and lightweight Java web applications. It includes certified, production- ready versions of Apache Web Server, Apache Tomcat, and common connectors used in between. It is delivered through an affordable subscription model by the experts in enterprise open source middleware.
JBoss Enterprise Web Server removes the complexity from managing open source-based web application environments. By including all of the popular open source technologies for building, deploying, and maintaining web applications and large scale websites, JBoss Enterprise Web Server makes it easy for enterprises to manage, administer, and secure web environments of any size.
JBoss Enterprise Web Server allows enterprises to safely leverage the benefits of open source software across their web environments. With long-term, predictable product support lifecycles and operational features that ensure application infrastructure remains up-to-date and secure, JBoss Enterprise Web Server is the ideal solution for building and managing web applications in mission-critical environments.
JBoss Enterprise Web Server provides an open source solution for both large scale websites and lightweight Java web applications. It is a complete solution for any web application environment through the combination of Apache web server, the world's most popular web server and Apache Tomcat, the market-leading served container with all of the popular modules and connectors for security and load balancing.
JBoss Enterprise Web Server leverages Red Hat's expertise in leading and contributing to popular open source projects, then backs them with a multi-year product support lifecycle. By selecting production-ready versions of these components and combining them with enterprise features for operational management and security tracking, JBoss Enterprise Web Server gives IT enterprises a stable and secure web application infrastructure with long-term reliability.
Simplify your use of popular open source software and avoid integration and version conflicts. A single subscription includes certified and integrated software with everything you need to build and maintain simple web applications.
Each subscription includes access to the Red Hat enterprise IT operations portal for software management, including update and alert notifications. Easily manage configurations, inventory your applications, and deploy updates across your enterprise within seconds.
Security updatesProduct Highlights
Keep your environment secure by taking advantage of the Red Hat dedicated security response team, which tracks security tissues, defines criticality, outlines impacted use cases, and delivers critical security updates as they are identified.
- Single enterprise solution for both large scale websites and lightweight Java web applications
- Popular open source projects Apache Tomcat, Apache Tomcat-Native, Apache Web Server, and mod_jk, all under one subscription
- Enterprise support lifecycle with long-term, predictable updates
- Leverage Red Hat's security response process to ensure your web environment stays secure
- Subscription includes easy to use enterprise management tools for ensuring your infrastructure remains up to date
- Expert technical assistance from the most experienced enterprise open source support team on the market
- Comprehensive management and application updating, inventorying, and monitoring with Red Hat's enterprise-wide operational productivity tools