The QuadraVista HDMI is a flexible and powerful multi-viewer product with the capability to control and monitor up to four HDMI video sources on a single display. Each of the quadrants can be adjusted and positioned to any size or location on the display.
The QuadraVista HDMI can be accessed locally, sending ASCII commands using HyperTerminal, or from a third party controller for control over IP.
The QuadraVista HDMI provides simultaneous support for HDMI and DVI video. The video features that the QuadraVista HDMI incorporates are, automatic sensing of the input signal, Picture-in-Picture, video loss detection and automatic output monitor resolution detection.
The front panel LEDs indicates the mode the unit is operating in. The mode LED is green when the unit is on-line and control is via the connected keyboard and mouse. A yellow LED indicates that the unit is controlled from a remote computer.
Each of the display windows can be resized, repositioned, swapped, or locked to the present window layout. These functions are easily performed with a simple mouse click.Product Highlights
- HDMI/DVI supported (DVI via DVI to HDMI adapter)
- Supports resolutions up to 1920 x 1200
- Auto detection of input and output monitor resolutions
- Control up to four HDMI sources on a single display
- Adjustable quad video windows or full screen display
- Touch screen supported
- Picture-in-picture supported
- Local headphone and microphone jacks
- Customizable display with 3D borders, labels, volume bar, background picture and more
- Full keyboard and mouse control of the HDMI source computers
- Supports USB and PS/2 based computers
- USB hub support for connecting USB printers, cameras, flash drives, graphic tablets and other USB compatible devices
- Intuitive keyboard controls to toggle a window on or off, increase of decrease audio volume, toggle full screen mode on or off, switch audio source