The UltraMatrix Remote 2 represents the next generation in KVM switches. It not only provides a comprehensive solution for remote server console access with BIOS-level access control, it provides a very secure remote access to your system, locally, from any workstation on your network, or worldwide over IP using any supported web browser and the secure RealVNC viewer. The powerful, advanced on-screen menu can be used to configure the unit, name the computers, and much more.
When accessing a computer over your network, the viewer application receives and displays the video and sends back keyboard and mouse data. This process allows you to access the remote computers from anywhere, locally, across your network, or around the world.
The UltraMatrix Remote 2 can easily be expanded to other KVM switches to make a seamless and truly scalable KVM matrix solution. Network communication technology is used to reduce cost, eliminate single points of failure, and increase reliability.
The RealVNC viewer simplifies access to the remote computers and provides an additional layer of security to the system. Once connected, you will see a crisp, clear, high-quality image of the remote computer. Your remote keyboard and mouse control the remote computer.
The UltraMatrix Remote 2 uses flash memory technology. Upgrades and product enhancements are easily done by obtaining unit specific.Product Highlights
- Secure connection to remote computers locally or over IP using any supported web browser and RealVNC viewer
- RealVNC viewer can be downloaded directly from the unit or RealVNC web site
- Security system with login, computer access control and data encryption using AES 128 bit encryption
- Powerful and expandable to 1,000 computers
- Local or remote BIOS-level access control
- Up to 4 remote users can connect to the same remote user port simultaneously
- Serial VT220 terminal emulation for access to UNIX hosts, routers, and other supported serial devices
- Multi-lingual menu
- Status screen shows current connections, computer power, plus additional information
- Supports PS/2, PS/2 wheel, USB, and Sun
- Supports HV sync, composite sync, and sync-on-green video
- Serial access for computer switching, unit configuration, flash memory upgrades and reset to factory defaults