Sentry Power Manger (SPM) product is capable of monitoring and managing multiple Sentry devices in IP-based enterprise networks. SPM provides a global view of all Sentry CDUs with the ability to view devices based on their temperature, humidity, current and device status. Besides managing and monitoring all alarm conditions, this information can also be used to provide reporting and trending information for display within SPM or integrated using an API with your existing Building Management System (BMS) or other system.
Outlet grouping and clusters
Group or cluster outlets for remote reboot and power measurement information on a single CDU, across linked CDU's, or across IP addresses.
Determine efficiency metrics
PUE and DCiE from the green grid and SI-POM and H-POM for the uptime institute.
Multiple viewsProduct Highlights
Status, current load, power, temperature, humidity & capacity.
- View your entire network of CDU's from a global view down to the rack level
- Auto-discovers all your sentry CDU devices connected to your IP network
- Access Interface via standard network browser
- Logs - discovery, user login, user actions, alarm status
- Trending - graph temperature, humidity, infeed load, infeed power, system watts/unit area & system total power
- Integrated remote management of sentry CDU's to cycle power and reboot selected devices
- Real-time alarm notification
- Ability to import background images
- Multiple user levels and permissions including support for LDAP
- Monitor and view environmental status