Kiwi CatTools simplifies daily management tasks by enabling you to backup and manage network configurations right from your desktop.
Manage and backup network configurations right from your desktop with Kiwi CatTools. Schedule batch jobs, implement bulk config changes across routers, switches and firewalls, receive immediate change notifications, generate reports, and more!
Backup device configurations
Schedule backups for network device configurations on a regular basis for routers, switches, firewalls, and more.
Perform bulk changes
Simultaneously perform or schedule configuration changes across multiple network devices with just a few mouse clicks.
Generate config reports
Use the built-in reporting capabilities to generate and view reports, such as port, MAC, ARP, and version details.
Multi-vendor device support
Manage configurations out-of-the-box for 60+ network device types from industry-leading manufacturers.
Automatic change notification
Increase security by setting up automatic alerts for configuration changes to your network equipment.
Compare configurations between two devices or compare startup and running configurations.
Maintain complete configuration history, facilitating rollbacks to the known good configuration.
Quick and easy setupProduct Highlights
Start managing your device configurations for routers, switches, firewalls, and more in just minutes!
- Manage configurations from your desktop for network devices, including routers, switches and firewalls
- Schedule configuration backups and changes
- Generate network device configuration reports, such as port, MAC, ARP and version details
- Automatically receive email notifications about configuration changes
- Compare startup and running configurations of network devices