Orion APM brings powerful monitoring, alerting, and reporting capabilities to applications and servers. Easily discover your applications and get the visibility you need into application performance and the underlying operating systems and servers they run on.
Application performance monitoring has never been simpler or more affordable. Orion Application Performance Monitor (APM) delivers powerful application monitoring that is flexible & scalable.
To really understand what's happening with your applications, you need a complete view of performance that also gives you insight into the underlying network. Now that 99% of business-critical applications are on the network, managing your apps means getting complete visibility into the network and hardware that supports them. And you need to get it affordably and quickly - meaning no agents, no expensive consultants, and no long deployments.
Meet Orion Application Performance Monitor (APM). It installs in less than an hour to deliver enterprise-class, agentless, application monitoring for your critical applications and servers. Plus, as a module of Orion Network Performance Monitor, Orion APM presents application monitoring data alongside comprehensive performance information for your network infrastructure, giving you a complete picture of network health that is intuitive, unified, and easy to understand.
Orion APM enables you to quickly isolate performance issues with business-critical applications - before they affect your end users.
Community content sync
Search, deploy, and share user-generated templates and scripts - without ever leaving the product!
Measure performance from an end-user's perspective using out-of-the-box SaaS monitoring and support for HTTP, HTTPS, DNS, SQL Server, Oracle, and more.
Apply changes to templates across multiple monitors in an instant; start from standard templates, create your own, or leverage community-generated content!
Application discovery engineProduct Highlights
Automatically scan servers on the network, discover your applications, and assign templates to start monitoring in minutes!
- Monitor virtually any application with the community content sync
- Monitor your applications in minutes with the application discovery engine
- Manage global template settings across your organization with dynamic templates
- Simulate and measure Quality of Experience (QoE) with user experience monitors
- Migrate from open-source solutions such as Nagios with the open source script processor
- Remotely monitor any WMI performance counters to proactively troubleshoot application issues before impacting users.
- Manage advanced alerts for correlated events, sustained conditions, and complex combinations of device states
- Leverage network service monitors to gauge DNS, IMAP4, POP3, and MAPI performance
- Investigate network fault, performance and applications issues from a single intuitive web console