Orion is a comprehensive fault and performance management platform that scales with the exponential growth of your network and expands with your network management needs. Providing extensive visibility into the health of network devices, servers, and applications, Orion ensures that you have the real-time information you need to keep your systems running at peak performance all the time. Orion also measures performance SLAs for key services across the network infrastructure, so that you can hold service providers to their promises. Plus, it doesn't take a team of consultants and months of unpleasant surprises to get Orion up and running. Orion can be installed and collecting data in literally minutes.
Via a cutting-edge, customizable Web console, Orion gives you a unified view into the performance of thousands of nodes and interfaces on your network, serving up detailed metrics like availability, bandwidth utilization, and interface traffic for routers, switches, servers, and any other SNMP-enabled devices. You can drill down to see exactly what's happening with each and every system on the global network and get the data you need to quickly isolate, diagnose, and resolve problems.
Monitors and analyzes real-time, in-depth network performance metrics for routers, switches, servers, and any other SNMP-enabled devices, with support for custom MIBs
Provides a highly customizable, sophisticated Web interface that supports multiple views by user and department, as well as cutting-edge map views of your global network
Enables advanced alerting for correlated events, sustained conditions, and complex combinations of device states
Scales to accommodate growth and management needs with a hot standby engine, multiple polling engines, and additional Web server interfaces
Extends management capabilities to NetFlow traffic analysis and monitoring of VoIP performance, wireless devices, applications and server health with plug-and-play modules
Availability and performance management
Perform detailed monitoring and analysis of performance data from routers, switches, servers, and other SNMP-enabled devices to ensure peak network performance.
ConnectNow network mapping
Drag and drop network devices onto custom network maps to automatically see the connections between devices and view real-time performance statistics.
Point-and-click network monitoring interface
Quickly and easily identify network issues across your enterprise with a highly intuitive web-based interface that can be customized to meet the needs of your organization.
Virtual datacenter monitoringProduct Highlights
Monitor virtual machine performance, VMware host server health, and critical vCenter Server statistics to ensure your virtualized datacenter is running smoothly.
- Monitors and analyzes real-time, in-depth, network performance statistics for routers, switches, wireless access points, servers, and any other SNMP-enabled devices
- Periodically scans your network for changes, prompts you to monitor new devices, provides drag-and-drop update capabilities for your network maps, and automatically displays connections between devices
- Extends management capabilities to NetFlow traffic analysis, IP SLA monitoring, IP address management, network configuration management, and application and server performance
- Scales to accommodate growth and management needs with a failover engine, multiple polling engines, and additional web servers
- Deploys in less than an hour with do-it-yourself deployment, no expensive consultants required