Finally a web application monitor that's easy to license, easy to set up, and easy to use. Download SolarWinds Web Performance Monitor and keep a close eye on user experience with just a push of a button.
Monitor application transactions
Your web applications are critical to your business. Downtime leads to lost productivity, dissatisfied customers, lost revenue, and other disastrous results. SolarWinds Synthetic End User Monitor uses synthetic monitoring to proactively monitor web application transactions from the end user's point-of-view. Easily monitor internal (behind the firewall), customer-facing, SaaS, and cloud-based apps and get an at-a-glance view into the status of all monitored transactions using a slick desktop dashboard.
Monitor individual steps
A transaction is made up of individual steps, and Synthetic End User Monitor keeps track of each step as a separate event. When you monitor individual steps you gain greater insight into the pieces that make up a transaction and where problems are occurring. It could be that the overall transaction completes as expected in a timely manner, but one of the steps takes longer than it should.
Multiple player locations
The player component of Synthetic End User Monitor constantly monitors your web applications. Using multiple player locations allows you to simulate customers accessing your applications from all over the world. Plus, you can check not only application health, but on network availability so you can differentiate between an application or network problem. Worried about how much overhead is needed to monitor application transactions from multiple player locations? The player module of SolarWinds Synthetic End User Monitor has such a small footprint that you can use it on virtually any computer.
Want to record a user transaction without writing a complicated script? With Synthetic End User Monitor you can! The recorder application is built into a web browser, and requires absolutely no scripting. Simply push the record button and then use your application as your users would. When you have finished performing the transaction, push the stop button and save the recording to use on the player modules. That's it, you are done! It's really that simple!
Alerts and notificationsProduct Highlights
The alerts and notifications feature of SolarWinds Synthetic End User Monitor enables you to set warnings and custom timing thresholds for individual steps and entire transactions. In addition, you can create escalation rules for notifications and how responses are handled.
- Continuously monitors user experience using synthetic transactions
- Monitors transactions on internal apps (behind the firewall), customer-facing apps, SaaS, and cloud-based apps
- Tests as often as every 5 minutes, from multiple locations
- Monitors individual steps in a transaction
- Alerts you when a transaction fails to complete within acceptable thresholds or returns unexpected results
- Delivers at-a-glance insight into the duration and success of all your critical transactions
- Powerful, affordable, and easy-to-use - the SolarWinds way
- Record an unlimited number of transaction steps
- Easy-to-use recorder requires no tedious scripting
- Simple licensing structure