SolarWinds User Device Tracker helps you find devices as fast as you can type the IP address, Hostname, or MAC address and hit search. Switch port mapping has never been easier!
Switch port management is a game of beat the clock when you're trying to find a device before it logs off of your network. SolarWinds User Device Tracker (UDT) makes it easy to find a computer and instantly retrieve the switch name, port, port description, VLAN, and more. Simply search on an IP address, Hostname, or MAC address and SolarWinds UDT will quickly find the current or last known location of your device.
Devices can't hide when SolarWinds User Device Tracker is on the hunt
What do you do when you need to find a device on your network and all you have is an IP address? Do you crawl around on your hands and knees and check every switch? Well dust off your knees and say goodbye to the days of manually searching the building for lost or rogue devices. SolarWinds User Device Tracker (UDT) makes it easy to instantly find a computer and retrieve the switch name, port, port description, VLAN, and more. Simply search on an IP address, Hostname, or MAC address and SolarWinds User Device Tracker will quickly find the current location of your device. And if the device is not currently connected to the network, historical data will show the last known location. You can even set up an alert that will notify you when the device connects - so you can be there waiting. It's like having your own network-sniffing bloodhound!
Quickly and affordablyProduct Highlights
SolarWinds User Device Tracker delivers the device-tracking capabilities of an expensive switch port-tracking appliance at a price point that won't have your CFO sniffing around where you don't want him to be. That's right, there's no reason for an expensive appliance when you can use SolarWinds User Device Tracker to quickly find devices, create a device watch list, and even track switch capacity.
- Search on IP address, Hostname, or MAC address to trace the current location of a device
- Find available network ports
- Respond to network threats and events at lightning-speed
- Watch for a specific MAC address or Hostname to be connected
- Find out where a device has been on the network in the past
- Discover the last known location of an unconnected device
- Discover switches operating near full capacity
- Display switch capacities to justify purchase of new equipment
- View individual ports per switch, reclaiming unused ports