The Sony® HVL-LE1 Video Light provides a constant light source for shooting video on your DSLR or video camera. The flexible design allows it to be attached directly to the camera via 2 types of shoe adapters (Alpha hot shoe, or generic cold shoes). When used in conjuction with the VCT-55LH bracket, it can be attached to almost any camera via the tripod mount. The LE1's flexibility doesn't end there though, with the ability to accept up to 4 types of batteries - including Sony V & M series camera batteries, rechargeable Ni-MH, and even standard AA alkaline batteries - this light can be used in many situations and demands. A maximum illuminance of 1800 lux @ 0.5m with a brighness control dial along with an adjustable angle/swivel built in to the shoe adapter, and even pro-style bard doors - all lead to a well rounded and powerful constant light source that you can depend on.
LED Battery Video Light for Handycam camcorders and A-mount digital cameras.
Powered by 4 AA Alkaline / AA Ni-MH batteries; NP-FV50/FV70/FV100; NPFM50.
Ships with diffuser, Color conversion filter (3200K), barn door.
4 3/4 x 3 x 2 1/2in (120 x 75 x 63mm).
In The Box
- LED Battery Video Light for Handycam(R) Camcorders and A-Mount Digital Cameras
- Powered by 4 AA Alkaline /AA Ni-MH batteries; NP-FV50/ FV70,/FV100; NPFM500H
- Battery life indicator
- Alpha Shoe adaptor(Auto lock accessories shoe adaptor)
- ISO cold-shoe adaptor(Accessories shoe adaptor)
- Bright adjustable dimmer(100%-10%)
- Battery lid, protective carry pouch included
- Sony HVL-LE1
- Barndoor, diffusion filter, 5500K to 3200K conversion filter