The SV441DUSBI 4 Port IP KVM Switch revolutionizes remote server management by combining the industry-leading third generation Server Remote Control technology with a proven Enterprise class digital KVM switch.
The switch empowers you to securely manage up to four computers remotely from almost anywhere, using your LAN or the Internet. Unlike software solutions that require installation and work through your server's operating system, this IP KVM Switch gives you BIOS level control and full interaction with your system's boot process, and includes several security features (SSH tunneling, SSL Encryption, RADIUS authentication and a configurable firewall) that help to ensure that your network stays secure.
A versatile Server Remote Control solution, the switch features two additional USB ports that can be used to connect a broad range of peripherals (USB drive, USB CD ROM, USB flash drive) that can be shared among connected computers, allowing for disk emulation and file transfers, including complete remote application and operating system installations.
The IP KVM switch also provides control/interaction with virtually any device that uses an RS-232 serial terminal interface (routers, switches, environmental controls, alarm systems etc.), using the Serial Remote Interface Module; similarly, the SV441DUSBI can be used with the Remote Power Module to power computers and equipment on an off using an interactive menu.
The SV441DUSBI IP KVM Switch is the perfect solution for any organization that demands secure, flexible local and remote administration of its critical systems, and features a standardized 1U rack-mountable metal chassis that allows easy installation in your existing rack or cabinet solution.Product Highlights
In The Box
- Able to connect USB devices such as a keyboard, mouse, USB drive, USB CD ROM, USB flash drive
- Access to the web console is user ID and SSL password secure
- Allows for disk emulation and file transfers, including complete remote application and operating system installations
- Auto Scan mode lets you switch between computers for easy monitoring
- Compact 1U rack height takes up very little cabinet or rack space
- Each computer name can be defined via the OSD menu
- Flash upgradeable
- Hot-pluggable feature allow computers to be added or removed without shutting down
- Multiple user accounts restricts access to authorized users and stores personal settings
- Network setup and reset button
- No software or drivers required
- Obtains an IP address using DHCP or manual configuration
- Optional mounting bracket
- Plug and Play compliant
- Supports 16 bit video
- Supports customized SSL certificates
- Users can reboot the system, access the BIOS, and have full control over the keyboard and mouse - as if they are on site
- StarTech.com 4 Port USB VGA IP KVM Switch with Virtual Media
- Serial cable
- 4 x keyboard / mouse / video cable