Reduce internal cable clutter and upgrade to high efficiency 80 Plus performance. This 630 Watt Modular Power Supply is 80 Plus certified, making it suitable as an energy efficient replacement/upgrade power supply for desktop PCs.
This ATX12V PSU features Active Power Factor Correction and 20/24-pin motherboard support to deliver the flexibility needed to support AMD or Intel CPU-based entry-level servers and high-end workstations, while providing stable power and maximum energy efficiency.
Compliant with ATX12V 2.3 standards, this EPS12V 2.91 power supply offers four 12V power rails, an 8-pin EPS connector, and a modular cable design, enabling you to choose the connectors you require based on your system configuration. The power supply also features a 120mm fan for quieter, more efficient cooling in demanding systems.
Designed to provide dependable, long-lasting power, this higher level 630 Watt ATX12V 2.3 EPS12V power supply meets or exceeds 80 Plus standards, providing 80% or greater efficiency at 20%, 50% and 100% loads.Product Highlights
In The Box
- 80 Plus® certified power supplies reduce wasted power, minimize heat, maximize system reliability and drive energy costs down
- Reduce internal cable clutter and increase air flow by only adding the connectors that are required with the modular PSU design
- 120mm dual ball bearing fan for quieter, more efficient cooling in demanding systems.
- 1x 630 Watt Computer Power Supply
- 1x SATA Modular Cable
- 1x 6pin PCI Express Modular Cable
- 1x 8pin (6+2) PCI Express Modular Cable
- 1x 3x LP4 + 1x SP4 Modular Cable
- 1x NA C13 Power Cord
- 1x UK C13 Power Cord
- 1x EU C13 Power Cord
- 1x Manual
Please note that this is the European model; please check the power requirements for this product. Please contact us at 1-866-469-2678 if you have any questions.