ShadowControl ImageManager gives you numerous ways to organize and manage your backup image files created with StorageCraft ShadowProtect best-in-class disaster recovery technology.
ShadowControl ImageManager makes it simple and straightforward to rapidly replicate backups to the cloud, pre-stage backups as a virtual machine before disaster strikes or control management of your backup images.
Minimize the time needed to transfer backups off-site, or restore your servers near-line. Accelerate off-site transfer of backups with ShadowStream or restore an entire system with HeadStart Restore in about the time it takes to reboot.
Get business back up and running in a matter of minutes, rather than hours. Every minute lost in recovery is income and productivity lost. Minimize recovery time objectives and you maximize profits.
Save storage spaceProduct Highlights
ShadowControl ImageManager allows you to consolidate your backup images and choose how long you save them, minimize the amount of disk space required for system backups.
- Accelerated, automated off-site replication with ShadowStream technology
- Off-site replication with intelligentFTP
- LAN- and WAN-based replication
- Bandwidth throttling to control network usage
- Rapid recovery in minutes with HeadStart Restore
- Automatic consolidation of backup files to reduce disk space
- Ability to set retention policies for local and off-site backup images
- Verification and re-verification of backup images
- Email notification of backup image status
This product can only be sold to College Students, Accredited Educational Institutions, Administrative Offices & Boards of Education, Public Libraries, and Public Museums. Students are limited to 1 copy of each product per calendar year. Students must supply either a clear copy of their student ID or a enrollment verification letter from the registrar's office, via FAX or e-mail(.jpg). Institutions must supply a signed purchase order. We cannot ship academic orders unless we receive valid credentials. Please click here for instructions.