Symantec Endpoint Protection Small Business Edition 2013 is a solution that offers simple, fast, and effective protection against viruses and malware for your laptops, desktops and servers. Available as a cloud-managed service it can be set up with no additional hardware, so securing your business is simple and quick with minimal upfront investment. It provides updates automatically, so you know you always have the latest security available. And you can easily manage everything from a web-based console, so you can spend less time worrying and more time running your business. Not quite ready for the cloud? Ask about Symantec's on-premise management option that allows you to manage protection on-site with a server. A virus can destroy your business in minutes. Symantec Endpoint Protection Small Business Edition 2013 can protect it just as fast.
As a cloud-managed service, it's more convenient for your business because it removes the need for additional hardware, offers automatic security updates for laptops, desktops and servers, and enables better budget management with a simple subscription fee.
It installs in just minutes and requires no special training or staff. The on-premise management option is available if you prefer to have a server on-site.
When the time's right for your business, you can move to the cloud with no additional costs. This unique option means you will have the flexibility in the future to change with your business needs, without additional investment.
Easy to manageProduct Highlights
A user-friendly, web-based console lets you easily change security settings, set up alerts, and view reports. Advanced technologies for antivirus, anti-spyware, and firewall protection keep your laptops, desktops, and servers from harm. Even the laptops used by remote workers are protected on or off the network.
- Advanced technologies protect your laptops, desktops, and servers against viruses, worms, Trojans, spyware, bots, zero-day threats, and root kits
- Defends against hackers with a quiet two-way firewall
- Guards against malware attacks that exploit vulnerabilities in applications that interact over the Internet
- Identifies dangerous websites in search results
- Ability to detect and protect against harmful files from USB storage devices
- Reduces network bandwidth usage by assigning a local computer to connect to the Internet to get the latest security updates which then shares with other computers on the local area network (LAN)
- Automated updates occur transparently over an Internet connection to help keep employee systems current and consistent with policies whether they are in the office or on the road
- Power and convenience of a cloud-managed service or select the on-premise management option with an on-site server
- Set up in just minutes without additional hardware
- The on-premise management application is enabled to be integrated with leading RMM tools
- Records data about activities such as login times, policies created and computers added