Managing millions of mailboxes for thousands of customers worldwide, Enterprise Vault, the industry leader in email and content archiving, enables companies to store, manage, and discover unstructured information across the enterprise. Using a market proven architecture, Enterprise Vault provides an open, intelligent and manageable approach to improve management, reduce costs and control information risk. With unstructured information consuming a large percentage of corporate storage, Enterprise Vault archives information from messaging, file servers and collaborative systems using powerful storage optimization, classification and retention technologies. Enterprise Vault will automatically capture, categorize, index and enforce retention policies and secure unstructured information while reducing storage costs and simplifying management.
In addition to day to day responsibilities, IT is also being asked to partner with legal departments to develop information retention systems that not only ensure records are not accidentally lost or deleted, but can also ensure rapid recovery. And organizations faced with litigation involving e-discovery must be able to apply indefinite litigation hold of relevant content with minimal strain on storage and IT resources. Enterprise Vault helps companies close the gap between technology and policies in order to eliminate the risk associated with non-compliance. With Enterprise Vault, organizations are able to consolidate email and other electronic information into a single repository. This simplifies management, enforces policies, enables legal hold, reduces information redundancy, and allows for timely search and retrieval of relevant information for legal cases. Archiving with Enterprise Vault is the cornerstone of an efficient, repeatable and defensible discovery process.
Enterprise Vault Discovery Accelerator extends the basic search functionality of Enterprise Vault archiving to help lower the cost of data collection and to facilitate the review and analysis of archived items in electronic discovery. Discovery Accelerator provides a powerful and efficient user interface with advanced search and analysis capabilities such as guided review, conversation threading and bulk marking and tagging. Relevant items are easily preserved as part of the legal hold process and provided to the requesting party though a flexible export process to simplify production.Product Highlights
- Automatic Mailbox Management frees users from quota frustrations without compromising Exchange performance and reliability
- Eliminates .pst and .nsf headaches and removes the problems of backup, security, stability, and storage consumption inherent to these types of files
- Centralized management of email content ensures faster backup of Exchange and Domino servers and controlled recovery in the event of a disaster
- Archiving enables the retrieval of email content and corporate documents to meet legal and regulatory compliance requirements
- Eliminate mailbox quotas and message size restrictions. Provide users with a mailbox of virtually unlimited size while controlling message storage growth
- Migrate all existing .pst file data into the archive, enabling IT to effectively achieve .pst file eradication
- Speed up backup and restore times of Exchange, Domino, and file server environments by reducing the online message store by 50 to 75 percent through archiving
- Retain a copy of all email messages sent and received, ensuring they are kept for the appropriate period of time to meet regulatory and legal retention requirements