PGP Universal Server provides organizations with a single console to manage multiple encryption applications from the PGP Platform. IT organizations can manage users, automate administrative activities and establish policies to defend sensitive data and avoid the financial loss, legal ramifications, and brand damage from a data breach.
Streamline user management
Enroll users and assign security policy without the need for administrator action.
Enforced security policies
Protect data and automate administrative tasks with centrally managed policies.
Use the same infrastructure to deploy greater coverage.
Reduce costs and complexity
Oversee operations from a single unified console.
Manage multiple PGP encryption applications using a single console.
Delivers centralized policy configuration to automate administration and to ensure that data protection is operating within expected parameters.
Reporting and logging
Provides visibility into the current state of data protection to provide oversight.
Creates, distributes, and stores encryption keys while maintaining the organization's ability to recover data.
Advanced policy engine
Fine tune encryption policy assignment using optional enterprise directory integration.
Expanded device security policy
Set limits to the number of failed pre-boot authentication login attempts.
Lock down which client features are enabled, visible to the user, and enforced.
Establish policy for PGP encryption applications
For example, Universal Server policy works together with PGP NetShare from Symantec to transparently protect documents on the desktop and shared folders.
Unified administration console
Eliminate the cost of maintaining multiple consoles and minimize the risk of inconsistent security policy.
In addition to directory integration, PGP Universal Server works together with PKI, systems management tools, email hygiene and data leakage prevention (Data Loss Prevention) solutions.
Status logging and reportingProduct Highlights
Track the state of protection to satisfy regulatory requirements and avoid a data breach.
- Central administration of multiple PGP encryption applications using a single console
- Policy enforcement that ensures data protection is operating within expected parameters
- Reporting and logging that provides oversight alongside the status of your data protection
- Key management that creates, distributes, and stores encryption keys while maintaining the ability to recover data
- Streamlines user management by enrolling users and assigning security policy - no need for administrator action
- Enforces security policies automatically from a centrally-managed console
- Reduces cost and accelerates deployment using a single unified console to oversee operations