Symantec System Recovery 2013 delivers superior backup and disaster recovery for Small Business Windows servers that enable businesses to recover from downtime or disasters in minutes. With patented Restore Anyware technology, IT administrators can rapidly restore exactly what they need, when and where they need it including entire physical and virtual machines to bare metal or dissimilar hardware as well as files, folders, and granular application objects. Unlike other technologies, Symantec System Recovery also provides cross-platform Physical-to-Virtual (P2V), Virtual-to-Virtual (V2V), and Virtual to-Physical (V2P) recoveries, making it the perfect complement to physical and virtual environments.
Unified backup and disaster recovery for virtual and physical environments
Symantec System Recovery provides a single unified solution for virtual and physical server environments, desktops, and laptops. By providing support for Windows, Linux, VMware ESX, Microsoft Hyper-V, Citrix XenServer, and Microsoft Applications, Symantec System Recovery gives you the power and agility to meet multiple requirements for data protection and disaster recovery across multiple platforms.
Reduce downtime and meet recovery time objectives
Manual and complex recovery processes slow you down and cause unnecessary downtime and disruption. With Symantec System Recovery, you can restore complete systems in minutes - even to bare metal, dissimilar hardware, or virtual environments.
Through imaging technology, and writing data to disk, Symantec System Recovery helps improve the speed and accuracy of backups. It's what makes Symantec System Recovery incredibly fast. Symantec System Recovery also integrates with Microsoft Volume Shadow Copy Service (VSS) for best practice backup and recovery.
Reduce complexity and save money
Manage your virtual and physical environment from a single, centralized console. Standalone backup products protect your physical servers separately from your virtual machines, or are unable to recover complete systems, increase complexity and cost. Simplify management and save money with a single product that includes full system recovery, granular object recovery, physical to virtual (P2V), virtual to virtual (V2V), virtual to physical (V2P), application protection, centralized management, monitoring, and more, at an unbelievable price.
Restore complete systems anytime, anyplace
Patented Restore Anyware technology performs entire system recoveries in local or remote locations more easily than ever before. In addition to full system restores to the same hardware, Symantec System Recovery also recovers to dissimilar hardware. Bare metal and dissimilar hardware recovery is fully integrated and automated. You'll never have to perform error prone and time consuming manual recoveries again!
Symantec System Recovery not only provides best in class full system recovery, but also file, folder, and granular object level recovery. With the ability to view individual files within an image and select which file(s) to restore, you don't have to restore a complete system just for a single email.
Whether you have 10 servers or more than 1,000, Symantec System Recovery has you covered. Leveraging the Symantec System Recovery Management Solution, available at no charge, administrators can centrally manage backup and recovery operations for up to 10,000 clients in a snap. Plus, the System Recovery Monitor Application makes it even easier to monitor multiple systems in a smaller environment.
Advanced encryption and compressionProduct Highlights
Symantec System Recovery features integrated in flight and at rest encryption. When enabled, Symantec System Recovery ensures the security and integrity of your critical business data during transfer and in storage. In addition, Symantec System Recovery reduces storage and costs with integrated compression and SmartSector technology.
- Restore physical and virtual servers from local or off-site destinations in minutes, even to bare metal, dissimilar hardware, remote locations, or virtual environments
- Off-site backup copy to FTP location or secondary disk drive for enhanced disaster recovery capabilities
- Perform seamless, automated physical to virtual (P2V) and virtual to physical (V2P) conversions
- Capture and protect the entire system, including the OS, applications, all files, device drivers, etc. in one easy-to-manage recovery point with image-based technology
- Schedule backups to run automatically, including event triggered backups, without disrupting user productivity
- Built-in AES software encryption of backups ensures the security of critical business data
- Dramatically minimize downtime and avoid revenue and employee productivity losses
- Meet strict recovery time objectives with fast, automated system recovery that takes just four simple steps
- Recover what you need, when and where you need it, including individual files, folders or complete systems in minutes
- Eliminate the need to have duplicate hardware on standby for recovery purposes and save on hardware costs
- Easily perform hardware refreshes and migrations
This product can only be sold to College Students, Accredited Educational Institutions, Administrative Offices & Boards of Education, Public Libraries, and Public Museums. Students are limited to 1 copy of each product per calendar year. Students must supply either a clear copy of their student ID or a enrollment verification letter from the registrar's office, via FAX or e-mail(.jpg). Institutions must supply a signed purchase order. We cannot ship academic orders unless we receive valid credentials. Please click here for instructions.