The TL-SF1016D Fast Ethernet switch is designed for SOHO (Small Office/Home Office) or workgroup users. All 16 ports support auto MDI/MDIX, no need to worry about the cable type, simply Plug and Play. Moreover, with the energy-efficient technology, the TL-SF1016D can save up to 70% of the power consumption and 70% of the packaging material can be recycled, making it an eco-friendly solution for your business network.
TL-SF1016D Fast Ethernet switch provides 16 10/100 Mbps auto-negotiation RJ45 ports. All ports support auto MDI/MDIX function, eliminating the need for crossover cables or uplink ports. Featuring non-blocking switching architecture, TL-SF1016D forwards and filters packets at full wire-speed for maximum throughput. With 10K jumbo frame, the performance of large files transfers is improved significantly. And IEEE 802.3x flow control for full duplex mode and backpressure for half duplex mode alleviate the traffic congestion and make TL-SF1016D work reliably.
TP-LINK Green technology
This TL-SF1016D Fast Ethernet switch features the energy-efficient technologies that can greatly expand your network capacity with much less power. It automatically adjusts power consumption according to the link status and cable length to limit the carbon footprint of your network. It also complies with the EU'S RoHS, prohibiting the use of certain hazardous materials.
Easy to useProduct Highlights
The auto features of this gigabit switch make installation Plug and Play and hassle-free. No configuring is required. Auto MDI/MDIX eliminates the need for crossover cables. Auto-negotiation on each port senses the link speed of a network device (10, 100 Mbps) and intelligently adjusts for compatibility and optimal performance.
In The Box
- Energy-efficient technology saves power up to 70%
- Supports IEEE 802.3x flow control for full duplex mode and backpressure for half duplex mode
- Non-blocking switching architecture that forwards and filters packets at full wire-speed for maximum throughput
- 3.2 Gbps switching capacity
- 9K jumbo frame improves performance of large data transfers
- Supports MAC address auto-learning and auto-aging
- Auto-negotiation ports provide smart integration between 10 Mbps, 100 Mbps hardware
- Fanless design ensures quiet operation
- Desktop or wall-mounting design
- Plug and Play design simplifies installation
- TP-LINK TL-SF1016D 16-Port 10/100Mbps Desktop Switch
- Power adapter