Virtualization and cloud computing have changed the face of today's data center. Yet as organizations move from physical environments to a mix of physical, virtual, and cloud, many have addressed the prevailing threat landscape with yesterday's mix of legacy security solutions. The results can actually threaten desired performance gains - causing undue operational complexity, leaving unintentional security gaps, and ultimately hindering the organization's ability to fully invest in virtualization and cloud.
Trend Micro Deep Security provides a comprehensive server security platform designed to simplify security operations while accelerating the ROI of virtualization and cloud projects. Tightly integrated modules easily expand the platform to ensure server, application, and data security across physical, virtual, and cloud servers, as well as virtual desktops. So you can custom tailor your security with any combination of agentless and agent-based protection, including anti-malware, firewall, IDS/IPS, web application protection, integrity monitoring, and log inspection. The result is a comprehensive, adaptive and efficient server security platform that protects mission-critical enterprise applications and data from breaches and business disruptions without expensive emergency patching.
Deep Security Agent deployed on the server or virtual machine being protected enforces the datacenter's security policy (anti-malware, IDS/IPS, web application protection, application control, firewall, integrity monitoring, and log inspection).
Shield vulnerabilities before they can be exploited, eliminating the operational pains of emergency patching, frequent patch cycles, and costly system downtime. Virtual desktop and server security protect virtual desktops and servers against zero-day malware while minimizing operational impact from resource inefficiencies and emergency patching.
Integrated server security
Consolidate all server security point products into one comprehensive, integrated and flexible platform that optimizes protection across physical, virtual, and cloud servers.
Data protectionProduct Highlights
Protect and manage access to critical data in - and as it moves between - your data center and private cloud environments. Deep Security combines advanced technologies such as intrusion prevention and integrity monitoring with policy-based key management technology, available through its integration with SecureCloud.
- Blocks malware that attempts to evade detection by uninstalling or otherwise disrupting the security program
- Shields known and unknown vulnerabilities in web and enterprise applications and operating systems
- Detects and alerts suspicious or malicious activity to trigger proactive, preventative actions
- Protects against known and zero-day attacks by shielding known vulnerabilities from unlimited exploits
- Examines all incoming and outgoing traffic for protocol deviations, policy violations, or content that signals an attack
- Automatically shields newly discovered vulnerabilities within hours, pushing protection to thousands of servers in minutes without a system reboot
- Integrates with agentless anti-malware and integrity monitoring in the same virtual appliance for increased protection
- Provides agentless integrity monitoring on the same virtual appliance as agentless anti-malware and intrusion prevention for greater virtual server security without added footprint
- Reduces administrative overhead with trusted event tagging that automatically replicates actions for similar events across the entire data center
This product can only be sold to College Students, Accredited Educational Institutions, Administrative Offices & Boards of Education, Public Libraries, and Public Museums. Students are limited to 1 copy of each product per calendar year. Students must supply either a clear copy of their student ID or a enrollment verification letter from the registrar's office, via FAX or e-mail(.jpg). Institutions must supply a signed purchase order. We cannot ship academic orders unless we receive valid credentials. Please click here for instructions.