Trend Micro Deep Security provides advanced security for physical, virtual, and cloud servers and virtual desktops. Whether implemented as software, virtual appliance, or in a hybrid approach, this solution minimizes overhead, streamlines management, and provides strong agentless security for virtual machines. Deep Security also addresses a wide range of compliance requirements, including seven major PCI compliance requirements with multiple protection modules in one consolidated solution.
Trend Micro Deep Security Anti-malware is an agentless software solution that integrates VMware vShield Endpoint APIs to protect VMware virtual machines against viruses, spyware, Trojans and other malware. This module is designed to optimize security operations to avoid security brown-outs commonly seen in full system scans and pattern updates. By isolating malware from anti-malware, agentless anti-malware tamper-proofs security from sophisticated attacks.
Shield vulnerabilities before they can be exploited, eliminating the operational pains of emergency patching, frequent patch cycles, and costly system downtime. Virtual desktop and server security protect virtual desktops and servers against zero-day malware while minimizing operational impact from resource inefficiencies and emergency patching.
Integrated server security
Consolidate all server security point products into one comprehensive, integrated and flexible platform that optimizes protection across physical, virtual, and cloud servers.
Data protectionProduct Highlights
Protect and manage access to critical data in - and as it moves between - your data center and private cloud environments. Deep Security combines advanced technologies such as intrusion prevention and integrity monitoring with policy-based key management technology, available through its integration with SecureCloud.
- Blocks malware that attempts to evade detection by uninstalling or otherwise disrupting the security program
- Shields known and unknown vulnerabilities in web and enterprise applications and operating systems
- Detects and alerts suspicious or malicious activity to trigger proactive, preventative actions
- Protects against known and zero-day attacks by shielding known vulnerabilities from unlimited exploits
- Examines all incoming and outgoing traffic for protocol deviations, policy violations, or content that signals an attack
- Automatically shields newly discovered vulnerabilities within hours, pushing protection to thousands of servers in minutes without a system reboot
- Integrates with agentless anti-malware and integrity monitoring in the same virtual appliance for increased protection
- Provides agentless integrity monitoring on the same virtual appliance as agentless anti-malware and intrusion prevention for greater virtual server security without added footprint
- Reduces administrative overhead with trusted event tagging that automatically replicates actions for similar events across the entire data center
This product can only be sold to College Students, Accredited Educational Institutions, Administrative Offices & Boards of Education, Public Libraries, and Public Museums. Students are limited to 1 copy of each product per calendar year. Students must supply either a clear copy of their student ID or a enrollment verification letter from the registrar's office, via FAX or e-mail(.jpg). Institutions must supply a signed purchase order. We cannot ship academic orders unless we receive valid credentials. Please click here for instructions.