Enterprises are increasingly online and data-centric, connecting partners, personnel, suppliers, or customers with applications that face a growing danger of cyber attacks. These targeted threats are greater and more sophisticated than ever before, and data security compliance requirements become more stringent every day. Your company needs uncompromising security that enables you to modernize your datacenter with virtualization and cloud computing without reducing performance.
Trend Micro Deep Security provides advanced security for physical, virtual, and cloud servers and virtual desktops. Whether implemented as software, virtual appliance, or in a hybrid approach, this solution minimizes overhead, streamlines management, and provides strong agentless security for virtual machines. Deep Security also addresses a wide range of compliance requirements, including seven major PCI compliance requirements with multiple protection modules in one consolidated solution.
Agentless malware protection for VMware environments
Integrates VMware vShield endpoint APIs for protection of VMware virtual machines against viruses, spyware, trojans and other malware with zero in-guest footprint. Optimizes security operations to avoid security brown-outs commonly seen in full system scans and pattern updates. Tamper-proofs security from sophisticated attacks by isolating malware from antimalware.
Deep packet inspection
Examines all incoming and outgoing traffic for protocol deviations, policy violations, or content that signals an attack. Operates in detection or prevention mode to protect operating systems and enterprise application vulnerabilities. Provides automatic notification that outlines who attacked, when they attacked, and what they attempted to exploit.
Intrusion detection and prevention
Protects against known and zero-day attacks by shielding known vulnerabilities from unlimited exploits. Automatically shields newly discovered vulnerabilities within hours, pushing protection to thousands of servers in minutes without a system reboot. Includes out-of-the-box vulnerability protection for over 100 applications, including database, web, email, and FTP servers.
Web application protection
Assists compliance to protect web applications and the data they process. Defends against SQL injection, crosssite scripting, and other web application Vulnerabilities. Shields against vulnerabilities until code fixes can be completed.
Provides increased visibility into, or control over applications accessing the network. Uses application control rules to identify malicious software accessing the network. Reduces vulnerability exposure of servers bidirectional stateful firewall. Decreases the attack surface of physical, cloud, and virtual servers with fine-grained filtering, design policies per network, and location awareness for all IP-based protocols and frame types. Centrally manages server firewall policy, including templates for common server types. Prevents denial of service attacks and detects reconnaissance scans.
Monitors critical operating system and application files, such as directories, registry keys, and values, to detect malicious and unexpected changes. Detects modifications to existing file systems and file creations and reports them in real time. Enables on-demand, scheduled, or realtime detection; checks file properties; and monitors specific directories.
Log inspectionProduct Highlights
Collects and analyzes operating system and application logs for suspicious behavior, security events, and administrative events across your datacenter. Assists compliance to optimize the identification of important security events buried in multiple log entries. Forwards events to SIEM system or centralized logging server for correlation, reporting, and archiving.
- Provides a line of defense at the server, whether physical, virtual, or in the cloud
- Shields known and unknown vulnerabilities in applications and operating systems
- Protects web applications from SQL injection and cross-site scripting attacks
- Blocks attacks to enterprise systems
- Identifies suspicious activity and behavior, enabling proactive and preventive measures
- Addresses seven major PCI data security standards, and a wide range of other, compliance requirements
- Provides detailed, auditable reports that document prevented attacks and policy compliance status
- Reduces the preparation time and effort required to support audits
- Optimizes the savings of virtualization or cloud computing by allowing greater virtual machine consolidation
- Simplifies management for virtual server and desktop environments by providing anti-malware and other security mechanisms in an agentless configuration
- Streamlines administration by automating management of security events across all servers
- Provides vulnerability protection to prioritize secure coding and cost-effective implementation of unscheduled patching
- Eliminates the cost of deploying multiple software clients with a centrally managed, multi-purpose software agent or virtual appliance
This product can only be sold to College Students, Accredited Educational Institutions, Administrative Offices & Boards of Education, Public Libraries, and Public Museums. Students are limited to 1 copy of each product per calendar year. Students must supply either a clear copy of their student ID or a enrollment verification letter from the registrar's office, via FAX or e-mail(.jpg). Institutions must supply a signed purchase order. We cannot ship academic orders unless we receive valid credentials. Please click here for instructions.