With Trend Micro Enterprise Security solutions, your business quickly and simply acquires, deploys, and manages security solutions - minimizing risk and cost by rapidly identifying threats and offering superior, unified protection. As a result, you stay ahead of content security threats, protecting customer relationships, web-generated revenue, market reputation, and employee productivity. Trend Micro's strong relationship with industry-leading security providers, including Third Brigade, enables Trend Micro to work together to offer an in-depth approach to web-based security. One such solution is Third Brigade Deep Security 6 software.
Integrity Monitoring monitors critical operating system and application files, such as directories, registry keys, and values, to detect malicious and unexpected changes.
Integrity Monitoring enables on-demand or scheduled detection; extensive file property checking, including attributes (PCI 10.5. 5); monitor-specific directories; flexible and practical monitoring through includes/excludes; and auditable reports.
Deep Packet Inspection (DPI) enables intrusion detection and prevention, web application protection, and application control
The software features a high-performance deep packet inspection engine that examines all incoming and outgoing traffic for protocol deviations, content that signals an attack, or policy violations. It can operate in detection or prevention mode to protect operating systems and enterprise application vulnerabilities, defending web applications against application-layer attacks including SQL injection and cross-site scripting. Detailed events provide valuable information, including who attacked, when they attacked, and what they attempted to exploit. Administrators can be notified automatically via alerts when an incident has occurred.
Intrusion Detection and Prevention (IDS/IPS) Shield vulnerabilities until they can be patchedProduct Highlights
Provides protection against known and zero-day attacks. Vulnerability rules shield known vulnerabilities from an unlimited number of exploits. Automatically shields newly discovered vulnerabilities within hours. Protection can be pushed out to thousands of servers in minutes without a system reboot. Includes out-of-the-box vulnerability protection for over 100 applications, including database, Web, email, and FTP servers. Smart rules provide zero-day protection from unknown exploits that attack an unknown vulnerability, by detecting unusual protocol data containing malicious code. Exploit rules stop known attacks and malware and are similar to traditional antivirus signatures in that they use signatures to identify and block individual, known exploits.
- Provides a line of defense at the server itself, whether physical, virtual, or in the cloud, preventing data breaches and business disruptions
- Shields known and unknown vulnerabilities in web and enterprise applications, as well as operating systems, and blocks attacks to these systems
- Enables businesses to identify suspicious activity and behavior and to take proactive or preventive measures
- Addresses six major PCI compliance requirements - including web application-layer firewall requirements such as file integrity monitoring, web application-layer firewall, and network segmentation along with a wide range of other compliance requirements
- Provides detailed, auditable reports that document prevented attacks and policy compliance status, and reduces the preparation time required to support audits
- Provides security to enable organizations to fully leverage virtualization or cloud computing and to realize the cost reductions inherent in these approaches
- Provides vulnerability protection so that secure coding efforts can be prioritized and unscheduled patching can be implemented more cost-effectively
- Delivers comprehensive protection in a single, centrally managed software agent, thus eliminating the need for, and costs associated with, deploying multiple software clients