Trend Micro Deep Security provides advanced virtualization security for systems in the dynamic data center - from virtual desktops to physical, virtual or cloud servers. Deep Security combines intrusion detection and prevention, firewall, integrity monitoring, log inspection and agentless anti-malware capabilities in a single, centrally managed enterprise software solution.
Deep Security protects confidential data and critical applications to help prevent data breaches and ensure business continuity, while enabling compliance with important standards and regulations such as PCI, FISMA and HIPAA. Whether implemented as software, virtual appliance, or in a hybrid approach, this solution equips enterprises to identify suspicious activity and behavior, and take proactive or preventive measures to ensure the virtualization security of the data center.
Deep security virtual appliance
Transparently enforces security policies on VMware vSphere virtual machines for agentless anti-malware, IDS/IPS, web application protection, application control, and firewall protection - coordinating with deep security agent, if desired, for integrity monitoring and log inspection.
Deep security agent
This small software component deployed on the server or virtual machine being protected enforces the datacenter's security policy (IDS/IPS, web application protection, application control, firewall, integrity monitoring, and log inspection).
Deep security manager
Powerful, centralized management enables administrators to create security profiles and apply them to servers, monitor alerts and preventive actions taken in response to threats, distribute security updates to servers, and generate reports. The event tagging functionality streamlines the management of high-volume events.
The dedicated team of security experts helps you stay ahead of the latest threats by rapidly developing and delivering security updates that address newly discovered vulnerabilities. A customer portal gives you access to security updates that are delivered to Deep Security Manager for deployment.
Smart protection networkProduct Highlights
Deep Security integrates with this next-generation cloud-client infrastructure to deliver real-time protection from emerging threats by continuously evaluating and correlating threat and reputation intelligence for websites, email sources, and files.
- Provides a line of defense at the server, whether physical, virtual, or in the cloud
- Shields known and unknown vulnerabilities in applications and operating systems
- Protects web applications from SQL injection and cross-site scripting attacks
- Blocks attacks to enterprise systems
- Identifies suspicious activity and behavior, enabling proactive and preventive measures
- Addresses seven major PCI data security standards, and a wide range of other, compliance requirements
- Provides detailed, auditable reports that document prevented attacks and policy compliance status
- Reduces the preparation time and effort required to support audits
- Optimizes the savings of virtualization or cloud computing by allowing greater virtual machine consolidation
- Simplifies management for virtual server and desktop environments
- Streamlines administration by automating management of security events across all servers
- Provides vulnerability protection to priorities secure coding and cost-effective implementation of unscheduled patching
- Eliminates the cost of deploying multiple software clients with a centrally managed, multi-purpose software agent or virtual appliance
- Deep packet inspection
- Provides increased visibility into, or control over applications accessing the network
- Uses application control rules to identify malicious software accessing the network
- Reduces vulnerability exposure of servers
- Decreases the attack surface of physical, cloud, and virtual servers with fine-grained filtering, design policies per network, and location awareness
- Centrally manages server firewall policy, including templates for common server types
- Prevents denial of service attacks and detects reconnaissance scans