Internal attacks are on the rise. The security of your enterprise is at risk every time a remote user connects to your corporate network. PCs, laptops, and mobile devices with outdated security can open the door to attack, and infected machines can spread malware throughout the enterprise. To prevent these attacks, all devices must be checked for the correct security profile - before they can access the network.
Trend Micro Network VirusWall Enforcer protects your corporate network by ensuring that all devices comply with your corporate security policy before entering your network. As an agentless NAC solution, it can scan any device - managed or unmanaged, local or remote - for the most up-to-date security and critical Microsoft patches. Non-compliant devices are automatically quarantined and sent through remediation. Once a device meets security requirements, it is allowed access to the network. Network VirusWall Enforcer also filters network traffic to detect and block network worms - with zero false positives. The easy-to-manage appliance isolates infected areas from the rest of the network so threats cannot spread.
Lowers security risks
Blocks noncompliant devices from accessing the network.
Checks every device
Scans managed and unmanaged devices - with or without an agent installed.
Secures network traffic
Blocks worms using highly-effective vulnerability signatures.
Isolates infected network segments to stop threats from spreading.
Simplifies managementProduct Highlights
Deploys automatically and removes the burden of managing a client on all endpoints.
- Filters network traffic based on granular security policies
- Enables you to block specific file transfers, file types, IM channels, IP/MAC addresses, and TCP/UDP ports and protocols
- Automatically checks for the latest signatures so policies remain current
- Quarantines infected or unsecured devices and sends them through automatic remediation
- Removes malicious remnants and spyware, repairs system registry and modifications, terminates viruses in system memory, and restores damaged files
- Grants network access as soon as a device meets security policy requirements
- Filters network traffic to stop worms and ARP spoofing viruses
- Blocks variants of a threat with the use of vulnerability signatures
- Isolates infected network segments so threats cannot spread
- Provides an easy-to-manage, lower cost NAC solution - as a true plug-and-protect appliance
- Offers flexible deployment options and includes a built-in web management console for standalone appliance deployments