Policy compliance features allow security managers to audit, enforce and document compliance with internal security policies and external regulations. And it’s easy to implement. As an on demand Software-as-a-Service (SaaS) solution, there is no infrastructure to deploy or manage.
Automating Vulnerability management
Trend Micro Vulnerability Management Services automates the lifecycle of network auditing and vulnerability management across the enterprise, including network discovery and mapping, asset prioritization, and vulnerability assessment reporting. Vulnerability Management Services allows administrators to audit, enforce and document network security in accordance with internal policies and external regulations-providing comprehensive reports on vulnerabilities including severity levels, time to fix estimates, and impact on business.
Enforcing IT policy compliance
Vulnerability Management Services automates the collection of OS configuration and application access controls from information assets within the enterprise. The services also provide compliance reporting by leveraging a comprehensive knowledgebase of technical controls that are mapped to prevalent security regulations, industry standards, and compliance frameworks.
Scanning Web applications for flaws
Vulnerability Management Services provides automated crawling and testing for web applications and custom code to identify most vulnerabilities, including SQL Injection and Cross-Site Scripting. It’s easy to manage web applications, launch scans, and generate reports using a simple web portal.
Maintaining PCI DSS complianceProduct Highlights
Vulnerability Management Services provides businesses, online merchants and Member Service Providers the easiest, most cost-effective and highly automated way to achieve Payment Card Industry Data Security Standard (PCI DSS) compliance. The services streamline business operations related to PCI compliance and validation for merchants and acquirers, all from a combined collaborative application with automated report sharing and distribution.
- Technical Controls library: continuously maintains controls based on CIS and NIST standards and maps to many frameworks and regulations
- Policy editor: constructs policies from controls and maps them to internal standards and external regulations
- Compliance report templates: show compliance by policy, by control, and by host
- Exception management workflow: facilitates the creating, evaluating, and approving risk acceptance of policy violations
- Collaboration capabilities: allows the review of policies and approval of exceptions with internal and external auditors