Tripp Lite's SMART3000RMOD2U is a 3000VA / 3kVA 120V modular line interactive 2U rack / tower UPS for networks that offers complete network-grade power protection with full support for hot-replacement of separate internal battery and electronics modules. High .96 power factor supports loads up to 2880 watts. High efficiency rating of 95% reduces electrical operating cost and BTU emissions. Offers selectable 110/120/127V 50/60Hz operation. Maintains battery derived sine wave AC output during power failures.
Line-interactive dual-boost, single cut automatic voltage regulation (AVR) provides regulated 110/120/127V nominal output during brownouts and overvoltages. Includes NEMA L5-30P input plug and 7 UPS-supported output receptacles (6 x 5-15R, 1 x L5-30R). Includes two individually controllable load banks, for advanced remote-reboot and load-shedding applications.
Network-grade AC surge and noise suppression. Network management interfaces support simultaneous communications via USB, DB9 serial and card slot for optional SNMPWEBCARD and other card accessories. HID-compliant USB interface enables integration with built-in power management and auto shutdown features of Windows and Mac OS X. Supports detailed monitoring of equipment load levels, self-test data and utility power conditions via all three network interfaces at once.
Advanced LED indicators offer 5-stage metering of UPS load and battery charge levels, plus single-LED status indicators for utility power, voltage regulation, on-battery, overload, replace battery and site wiring fault conditions. Audible alarms provide notification of on-battery, low-battery and overload conditions. Includes PowerAlert auto-shutdown and management software for complete monitoring, reporting and logging of all site and UPS operational conditions, plus support for advanced configurations involving load-shedding, remote-reboot and redundant dual-UPS applications. Internal batteries offer runtime of 11 minutes half load (1440 watts) and 4 minutes at full load (2880 watts).Product Highlights
- Hot-swappable power module and internal battery packs enables full UPS maintenance with zero-downtime
- High power factor of .96 offers support for loads to 2880 watts
- High efficiency line power operation of 95% reduces UPS electrical operating cost and BTU emissions
- Supports selectable 110, 120 and 127V nominal voltage operation at 50/60 Hz
- Sine wave AC output in AC and battery modes
- Line-interactive UPS with Automatic Voltage Regulation (AVR)
- L5-30P input plug connects to 120V 30A utility receptacle
- Includes 7 UPS supported outlets (6 5-15R and 1 L5-30R)
- L5-30R outlet is ideal for the connection of a 120V 30A PDU to distribute the full UPS capacity to rack equipment
- 5-15R outlets are arranged in two separately breakered, individually controllable loading banks to support remote reboot or automated load shedding of less critical items (bank 1 has 2 outlets, bank 2 has 4 outlets).
- Network-grade 800 joule AC surge suppression
- USB, DB9 serial and card-slot accessory are all available for simultaneous use in advanced network configurations
- Runtime is expandable with optional BP72V15-2U (limit 1) and BP72V28RT3U external battery packs.
- Some external battery configurations require the use of Tripp Lite's External Battery Configuration Software (see manual)
- Supports 4 post rackmount installation with included accessories; add 2POSTRMKITWM for 2 post and wallmount applications; add 2-9USTAND accessory for upright tower support