Unitech's MS241 reader provides a simple, reliable, and versatile magnetic stripe reading solution for all your MSR needs. The MS241 is the perfect MSR tool for applications such as point of sale, access control, and self-service applications. Known for their reliability, they are easy to install and use.
No programming, software drivers, or external power is required. Just connect the reader to the keyboard and the keyboard port or a USB port on almost any PC or Mac and you're ready to read magnetic stripe cards. Data is read from the card and sent to the PC or Mac just as if it were entered from the keyboard. The MS241 is low-power CMOS, so no external power source is required.
The MS241 can, however, be programmed to output your data exactly according to your requirements via the revolutionary Reader Configuration Manager software, available only for Unitech card readers. RCM is an easy to use Windows application that communicates your specific data output requirements directly to your MSR241.Product Highlights
In The Box
- Bi-directional card swiping
- Output configurable via Windows software
- Compatible with all popular computers
- Easily desktop or wall mounted
- Compact space-saving design
- PS/2 wedge or USB interface (keyboard emulation)
- Advanced data editing capabilities
- ISO 7811, AAMVA, & CA DMV formats
- 1,000,000 minimum passes magnetic head