Digipass 300 personal authentication device eliminates the weakest link in any security structure, the use of static passwords. Digipass generates a one-time password that enables you to identify customers and employees who are accessing your computer systems or networks. e-signatures can also be generated to sign financial transactions. Most importantly, it provides secure access from any location.
Strong two-factor authentication
The Vasco Digipass 300 solution is based in strong two-factor authentication. To gain access to applications and services you must have a Personal Identification Number (PIN), and a hand-held Digipass 300. The PIN code is entered into the Vasco Digipass 300 which then calculates a dynamic password. This one-time password enables authorized access into the network.
Intuitive user interface and advanced design
Tough, shock-resistant materials and an expected battery-life of 7 to 10 years make the Vasco Digipass 300 a reliable part of any total enterprise security solution. Its ergonomic keypad and simple graphic interface are so easy to use, no technical training or User's guide is needed.
The Vasco Digipass 300 can be customized to your specific applications. Security parameters such as PIN length, number of PIN trials, type of cryptographic algorithm, lengths of challenge and response, are all programmable. Result: you get an optimum balance of user-friendliness, cost efficiency and security.
Low costProduct Highlights
In the academic world, e-transactions usually concern an exchange of information, not money. Nevertheless, the importance of security must not be diminished. Vasco's Digipass 300 can provide educational institutions with highly secure solutions for guarding against breaches of confidentiality and unauthorized access to data. Further, Vasco's technology wins high marks for offering high functionality and flexibility at a low total cost.
- Internal real-time clock
- Intelligent battery management conserves battery life
- After programmed number of invalid PIN attempts, device locks automatically
- Remote de-blocking
- Limitation settings can be time-based or based on a maximum number of operations
- Dual function on-off/erase button
- Conforms to the Data Encryption standard
- Supports programmable number of applications
- Up to 16 digits of challenge input can be keyed in or optically read from any computer screen
- Responses are shown on the display in decimal or hexadecimal format
- A single check digit can be applied on the challenge or response