Optimize availability and resiliency for VMware vCenter Server in any situation. VMware vCenter Server Heartbeat delivers the maximum uptime for your virtual datacenter infrastructure, ensuring consistent operation, even when VMware vCenter Server is threatened by unplanned or planned downtime.
Use and configure with ease
VMware vCenter Server Heartbeat has no hardware configuration dependencies and automatically detects standard VMware vCenter Server components upon installation, providing instant monitoring and protection.
Ensure availability and disaster recovery
VMware vCenter Server Heartbeat delivers high availability and disaster recovery for VMware vCenter Server and all of its components across the LAN or WAN, including the database and licensing server and plug-ins like VMware vCenter Update Manager, eliminating costly, complex outages. VMware vCenter Server Heartbeat protects and recovers the VMware vCenter Server database instance, even if it's installed on a separate server.
Protect your infrastructureProduct Highlights
Minimize the risk of downtime for VMware vCenter Server and assure access to critical components such as VMware vMotion and VMware Distributed Resource Scheduler (DRS). Through continuous monitoring, VMware vCenter Server Heartbeat provides the broadest range of protection against application or operator errors, operating system or hardware failure, or external events. You can extend service monitoring and high availability to components such as plug-ins, VMware License Server, VMware vCenter Update Manager, and third-party tools.
- Protects VMware vCenter Server availability by monitoring all components of VMware vCenter Server
- Minimizes downtime of critical functions such as VMware VMotion and VMware DRS
- Protects VMware vCenter Server performance, alerts and events information, keeping it up-to-date even if VMware vCenter Server experiences an outage
- Provides automatic failover and failback of VMware vCenter Server
- Embeds failure detection and the failover process making manual recovery and failover process definitions unnecessary
- Enables administrators to schedule maintenance windows and maintain availability by initiating a manual switchover to the standby server
- Protects critical configuration, inventory and other information stored in the VMware vCenter Server database, even if the database is installed on a separate server