WaspTime HID solution uses a built-in HID proximity reader to capture employee time – adding security and convenience to your time and attendance tracking process.
The WaspTime HID solution features WaspTime and attendance software paired with a HD300 HID time clock. Employees can quickly clock in and out by simply passing the HID badge near the time clock, even if the badge is in their wallet or purse. The HD300 time clock’s proximity reader accurately records the time of entry and exit. Data is downloaded from the clock to the administrator on a scheduled or periodic basis, automatically delivering accurate time and attendance records.
The Enterprise edition includes unlimited administrator/manager licenses and unlimited employee licenses.
Automation of time and attendance tracking
Capture and process employee arrival, departure, breaks, lunch, and overtime hours. Track sick days, vacation time, and business travel. Allow remote employees to clock in and out at a networked PC using PC Punch. Maintain employee time cards to ensure compliance with Federal wage and hour reporting. Supports weekly, biweekly, semi-monthly, and monthly payroll (all support overnight shifts).
Easy to use
WaspTime Setup Wizard provides easy installation. Export hourly & salaried employee time to your current payroll systems, including ADP, ADP Web, QuickBooks, PayChex, PayChoice, and Sage MAS50. Direct employee and payroll code export from QuickBooks (no file transfer). Ensure that your software is up-to-date with automatic update and patch notification.
Quick access to information
Customize employee data lists to view anniversaries, departments, phone extensions, pictures, and more. Automatically summarize employee time sheets and hours for payroll or tracking reports. Allows HR staff to easily review in-and-out punches by week or entire pay period. Access 34 powerful management and administrative reports. Filter reports by employees, managers, departments, and groups. Create custom reports using Crystal Reports.
WaspTime supports unlimited employee punches per day. Setup, enroll, and manage users on multiple clocks from a single PC.
Manager-level access to view, edit, and print employee time cards using WaspTime web interface. Allows employees to view and approve their own time cards. Employees may clock in remotely using PC Punch through web interface.
Automatic notificationsProduct Highlights
Establish automatic notification of failed data backup, clock sync, or download. Automatically receive reports, including tardy employees, incomplete time cards, birthdays, and more. Schedule reports and automatically print and email to designated users.
- Minimize costly payroll errors from inaccurate time cards and manually calculated employee hours
- Install quickly with network (Ethernet) connection
- Generate reports providing better insight on time records
- Reduce time spent processing employee time and attendance data
- Track employee time, including arrival and departure time, lunch, breaks, overtime, holidays, and absences
- Establish rules governing how employee time is accounted for (rounding, early clock in or out, overtime)
- Reduce inconsistencies and errors associated with manual time tracking
- Increase time card accuracy
- Minimize payroll processing time
- Reduce costly payroll and data entry errors
- Export to your current payroll systems, including QuickBooks, ADP, ADP Web, PayChex, and more
- Generate more than 30 professional management reports
- Total employee work hours by employee and supervisor
- Employee overtime hours
- Incomplete time card reports
- Employee tardy/early out reports
- Unscheduled employee absences
- Web-based notes allow administrative users to easily communicate important information directly to employees
- Multiple users can instantly access WaspTime, without installing software
- Employees can view accurate, real-time clock-in/out data within your facility or at a remote site
- Updates to web module are instantly deployed to all web users
- Web module offers secure log-in with password or SSL connectivity