The WatchGuard SSL 100 is an affordable, easy-to-use secure remote access appliance that provides reliable connectivity to corporate data and resources for anywhere, anytime productivity. This all-in-one appliance has no additional software components to buy, install, or manage. Provides client and clientless access - including Vista 32-bit and 64-bit support.
It can be used for the simplest deployment with virtually no management overhead, or IT administrators can take it to the next level by taking advantage of endpoint integrity checking, optional Java-based application delivery, bi-directional tunneling, and more. Administrator can choose to publish only web applications, create tunnels to network or specific resources, as well as deliver optional applications to the desktop for more sophisticated use.
Local and third party authentication support, including strong authentication, ensures only authorized users can access the network, keeping intruders out. Ships with 25-user tunnel pack. Recommended for small to mid- size businesses with up to 100 concurrent remote users.
An all-in-one appliance
Just plug and play, with no additional software components to buy, install, or manage.
Time-to-value is determined in minutes
Basic configuration enables end users to simply double-click an icon and authenticate, and the access client automatically loads, establishing an SSL tunnel for complete access to the backend network.
Comprehensive endpoint integrity checking
It ensures network protection by allowing organizations to configure and enforce endpoint compliance including checks for anti-virus, anti-spyware, firewall software, and many other device attributes.
Uniquely capable of supporting any class of applicationProduct Highlights
Administrator can choose to publish only web applications, create tunnels to network or specific resources, as well as deliver applications to the desktop for more sophisticated use
In The Box
- Remote employees have easy access to essential corporate resources including email, web conferencing,
- and CRM from any web-enabled device.
- Optional non-native applications, including SSH and RDP, can be delivered through a remote user's web
- browser for maximum productivity.
- Security features incorporate comprehensive endpoint integrity checking, session clean up, and local/third party authentication support including strong authentication.
- IT administrators have the flexibility to make the secure remote connectivity deployment as simple or as sophisticated as its business requirements dictate.
- WatchGuard SSL 100
- Rack mounting kit