This SKU can be used to renew a current Security Suite or Bundle subscription, or to add the Suite to an existing WatchGuard appliance.
Turn your XTM 505 security appliance into a comprehensive unified threat management solution with the Security Software Suite from WatchGuard. The suite includes powerful UTM security subscriptions that boost defenses in critical attack areas for maximum network protection. An exceptional value, each suite includes subscriptions to Application Control, spamBlocker, Reputation Enabled Defense, WebBlocker, Gateway AntiVirus, and Intrusion Prevention Service, plus LiveSecurity Service for support and maintenance.
Increase employee productivity, prevent legal liabilities, and protect against malicious attacks from rogue web sites by controlling access to sites that host objectionable material or pose network or security risks.
Gateway antivirus/intrusion prevention service
For up-to-the-minute signature-based protection at the gateway to block spyware, viruses, Trojans, buffer overflows, and SQL injections.
Best solution in the industry at distinguishing legitimate communications from spam outbreaks in real time, blocking up to 97% of unwanted email regardless of the content, format, or language of the message - including image-based spam.
Let the UTM software suite simplify your lifeProduct Highlights
There's no easier way to have fully integrated, comprehensive network protection, with a team of security experts always there to back you up. Available for all Firebox X Peak, Core, and Edge e-Series security appliances.
- Application Control keeps unproductive, inappropriate, and dangerous applications off-limits
- SpamBlocker blocks nearly 100% of unwanted email in real time before it can reach your internal mail server or client
- Reputation Enabled Defense delivers faster, safer web surfing using a powerful, cloud-based reputation lookup
- WebBlocker URL and content filtering, with HTTP and HTTPS inspection, allows you to control access to sites that host objectionable material or pose network security risks
- Gateway AntiVirus provides real-time protection against known viruses, trojans, worms, spyware, and rogueware
- Intrusion Prevention Service provides in-line protection from attacks that comply with protocol standards but carry malicious content
- Includes subscription to LiveSecurity Service for hardware warranty, rapid-response technical support, software updates, and threat alerts