XFX ProSeries exclusive SolidLink technology replaces wires - which cause wattage loss - with direct pin connections. The result is an extremely efficient high-power PSU. Also, with EasyRail technology, you get one single rail for maximum power and easy set-up.
Wattage and heat go hand-in-hand. Other PSUs claim certain wattage by using unrealistic testing environments like 25°C, but in real settings, they reach much lower wattages. XFX PSU guarantees the advertised wattage, even at well above standard operating conditions at 50°C.
Power drawn from your AC outlet is typically dirty with voltage spikes and fluctuations, which can harm vital PC components. XFX PSU is designed to deliver tight DC voltage regulation with minimal AC ripple, giving you safer, cleaner power.
Efficient power use
80 Plus Gold certified means that this XFX PSU has a power efficiency of up to 90%. Compare that to non-certified PSU, which lose at least 20% of power drawn. With the XFX PSU, get every watt you pay for.
Extreme heat tested capacitors
Internal PC operating temperature is around 35°C but the internal PSU temperature can be much higher. XFX uses all high-quality Japanese brand capacitors rated to withstand up to 105°C.
Automatic protection sensorsProduct Highlights
All XFX PSU comes with automatic output protection systems to protect you and your computer. This includes Total Power Protection (OPP), Over Voltage Protection (OVP), Over Current Protection (OCP) and Short Circuit Protection (SCP).
- Drastically reduces the lost wattage
- Draw less wall power which saves you money
- Replaces traditional wired connections with direct pin to port connections
- Reduces heat generated by wires
- Reduces lost wattage giving you clean, consistent high quality voltage
- Switches to quiet mode
- Full modular design
- Unique, continuous EasyRail technology enables you to maximize available power and make set-up easy
- Stack numerous power-hungry components without fear of crashing
- DC to DC converter design
- Conductive polymer aluminum solid electrolytic capacitors
- Active power factor correction
- Ultra ventilation
- Multi-GPU technologies supported
- All-in-one DC cabling design
- Universal AC input