For creative folks who demand professional quality coupled with an easy, wizard-driven interface, ColorMunki Display offers everything you could possibly need to get you to a brilliantly-calibrated display or projector while helping you stay focused on doing what you love. For color perfectionists seeking simplicity, the ColorMunki Display will absolutely amaze you.
No guesswork. No stress. No frustration. No wasted time or lost billable hours. The wizard-driven interface makes it quick and easy for you to calibrate and profile your displays at the speed of life. You'll quickly get back to what you really love doing with total confidence that the files you're seeing and working on are precisely what others will be seeing. How's that for perfect? More features like ambient light smart control and automatic display control make profiling so easy, while delivering color accuracy and consistency time and time again.
State of the art instrument for unrivaled color measurement accuracy
ColorMunki Display incorporates more technologically advanced filter and optical systems, fast measurement speed, and unrivaled color accuracy on all modern display technologies including LED and wide gamut LCDs. It's also spectrally calibrated, which makes it field upgradeable to support future display technologies.
More perfect color for a more perfect match between your display and printerProduct Highlights
Once you take the guesswork and frustration out of making sure the color you see on your monitor or projector is the color you expect from your printer, you'll save time and money and gain full creative control over your images. ColorMunki Display uses advanced technologies to perfect the match between your display and printer.
- Technologically advanced and ergonomic multi-functional measurement device
- Intelligent Iterative Profiling – an adaptive technology that measures and analyzes the color capabilities of each unique display for increased accuracy of profile
- Ambient light smart control - measurement, compensation and ongoing monitoring of ambient lighting conditions
- Flare Correct - measurement and compensation of display surface glare
- Automatic Display Control (ADC) adjusts your display's hardware to speed up process and eliminate manual adjustments