The Zoom Model 4322 Zoom Bluetooth Adapter plugs into a personal computer to provide a wireless connection to another Bluetooth-enabled device, such as an audio system receiver, modem, mobile phone, headset, computer, PDA, mouse, keyboard, or peripheral. The Model 4322 is a Class 2 Bluetooth device, which provides a range of up to 10 meters . The Model 4322 will communicate with all other Bluetooth devices, including Class 1, Class 2, and Class 3 devices. When connecting to Class 3 devices, the Model 4322 is limited to the shorter range of the less powerful Bluetooth device.
The Model 4322 is Bluetooth version 2.1+EDR compliant, which increases speed, reduces battery consumption, improves security, provides faster pairing and allows superior performance in the presence of interference from 802.11 wireless devices and other 2.4GHz radios. The Model 4322 supports throughput of up to 2.1 megabits per second (3 Mbps nominal), the maximum allowed by the Bluetooth version 2.1 + EDR standard.
The Model 4322 USB adapter is compatible with Macintosh and Windows computers. The small "thumbnail" size of the Model 4322 allows it to remain in the USB port of a computer, secure from impact. Other adapters protrude significantly from the USB port, and a blow to the adapter can easily damage the USB port.Product Highlights
- Bluetooth v2.1 + EDR compliant
- Class 2 Bluetooth Device with a maximum range of 10 meters (33 feet)
- Thumbnail size protects the adapter and connected USB port from impact
- Communicates with Class 1, 2, and 3 Bluetooth devices
- Includes Bluetooth multimedia profiles
- Includes setup wizard for fast and easy software installation
- Provides secure wireless communications at data rates up to 2.1 Mbps